User Experience Executive
Charlie Keum is a seasoned user experience executive driven by market trends, design, and technology. A measurable and successful track record in producing multi-channel marketing and advertising efforts akin to insights and metrics.
iRGONOMIC, VP, UX & Marketing| 1/2013 to Present http://www.irgonomic.com
• Member of the senior leadership running all aspects of Marketing, UX, Strategy, Design & Product.
• Helped grow an early stage digital marketing technology company from $160K to $3.2MM
• Managed strategy and sales efforts for new and organic business pipelines.
• Lead a UX team within the organization as well as UX disciplines on client site.
• Managed Agile processes with respect to communications between Development and Design.
Clients: CPA Global, Alexion, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, RCW, Mccann Worldgroup
Jumpmodo, Founder | 2/2008 Present http://www.jumpmodo.com
• Founding partner of a mobile application incubator.
• Product lead overseeing marketing, development, & new business for 4 mobile applications.
• Responsible for brokering equity partnerships with Transform Health, bMuse, Driven Inc., & PGA.
• Lead ux designer and manager for a 4-person team.
• Generated over 250,000 global app downloads in 2010 for iOS & Android.
• Led analysis of open source technologies, APIs, and documentation.
• Media Marketing liaison with strong relationships with Apple, Tech Crunch & Mashable.
Applications: iSwing App, Camera4D App, HealthWeather with TransformHealth, Camera4D
RichMob, Co-Founder & Head of Product | 9/2011 – 12/2012 http://www.richmob.com
• Co-Founder and partner of a tablet advertising platform targeted to the hotel sector.
• Raised $250,000 in seed funding and managed VC relationships.
• Product design lead for all phases of ux, design, testing and collaboration.
• Launched in 104 Comfort Inn’s in Washington DC.
• Negotiated cost-reduction partnerships with Enclosures Inc., Jumptap & MoPub.
VML, Creative Director | 01/2007 – 12/2012 http://www.vml.com
• Led creative efforts which won $3MM in new business from Hershey’s & Goldman Sachs.
• Growth contributor of a 20-person division into a 67 person New York Agency.
• Mentored and managed creative, UX, and flash development teams within the organization.
• Managed a $52MM media budget for Goldman Sachs’ “Progress is Everyone’s Business” campaign.
Launched: Adidas.com/miTeam™ , GoldmanSachs.com, Accenture.com, Hersheys.com, UNHCR.com, Xerox.com.
FCBi, Creative Director | 04/2002 – 01/2007 http://www.draftfcb.com
• Managed all creative efforts on Motorola.com featuring Motorola’s suite of devices.
• Led campaign creation for ONDCP (Office of National Drug Control Policy) reaching 26MM views
• Creative lead for content, design, and flash development.
Razorfish, Design Lead | 05/1999 – 04/2002 http://www.razorfish.com
• Lead designer for Schwabb.com.
• Led design for Giorgio Armani site and Armani Exchange.
• New Business creative lead for winning Ford Motor Company.
Parsons | 9/1994 – 5/1998
BFA in Communication Design and Technology
• Globally featured app by Apple Corporation (1/17/2010)
• New and Noteworthy recognition by Apple (8/03/2010)
• Top Paid Sports App worldwide on iTunes (1/17/2010)
• 40th Top Grossing App worldwide on iTunes (1/17/2010)
• Gold Addy (Xerox Frugal Color)
• IAC Award (Xerox Frugal Color)
• W3 Gold (Xerox)
• Webby (Xerox, Adidas, ESPN)
• Cannes Lions Honorary Mention (Goldman Sachs)
• One Club Honorary Mention (UNHCR)
• Web Awards KC Regional Gold (Accenture)
• FCN Silver (Goldman Sachs)
• Cannes Bronze E-Commerce (ArmaniExchange.com)
UXD, UI Design, IXD, IA, Documented Processes, Compliance (MLR, FINRA), Style Guide Toolkits, API Fluency, Strategy, Creative Direction, Functionality Specifications & BRD, White Boarding, Social Media Platforms, , SEO, Social Enterprise (Salesforce), Content Marketing (Hubspot), Google Analytics
Golfer of 25 Years.